(Last updated:17th April 2022)
CDR Report is actually for those applicants who don’t have their degrees accredited from the relevant institution. CDR Sample for Telecommunication Engineer is for those where the qualification of the applicant is not accredited from a relevant organization and thus the requirement of preparing a CDR report triggers.
CDR Report for Telecommunication Engineer is the gateway towards obtaining an excellent professional life for all the engineers who are interested in setting to Australia. A perfect CDR Report is required to get your positive assessment from Engineers Australia and it will help you in claiming 15 points during your Permanent Residency scoring claim.
CDRReportAustralia.com is here to assist the telecommunication engineers in writing their CDR Reports. CDR Report Australia is offering an excellent Telecommunication Engineer CDR Report to go ahead with fulfilling your dreams of immigrating to Australia. You can even get EA approved samples in the Telecommunication Engineering field from CDR Report Australia.
English Proficiency for Australian Migration Skill Assessment
There are three types of English proficiency test which are acceptable from Engineers Australia and these are mainly:
Engineers Australia have minimum requirement of 6.0 in IELTS for carrying out the assessment process. The IELTS test result of an applicant must show a minimum of 6.0 in each of the four specified modules which include speaking, listening, reading and writing. Engineers Australia typically accepts both the Academic and General versions of the test.
Engineers Australia is also accepting TOEFL from 1st January 2016 as an alternative English language test for addressing the competency element of the skills assessment. In the TOEFT test results, the applicant must score the following points in each of the module:
- Listening: 12
- Reading: 13
- Writing: 21
- Speaking: 18
An exemption is provided for those applicants who have completed an Australian undergraduate engineering qualification at an Australian university. The documentary evidence of successful Australian qualification completion is needed for exemption on the basis
- Applicants who are native English speakers
- Applicants who are living in New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Ireland, the United States of America and Canada (excluding Quebec) with English as their official language.
Job Duties of Telecommunication Engineer
The core job duties of a Telecommunication Engineer is as under:
- Carrying out designing, planning, configuring, building and commissioning telecommunication networks, devices and systems, like radio, voice, data, microwave, two-way, digital data systems, and satellites.
- Ensuring interconnection of telecommunication system with various equipment providing from various services providers, manufacturers, and users.
- Compilation of engineering project proposals for defining goals, identifying scope, background and requirements analysis along with parts and services.
- Evaluation and procurement of new products and services from vendors.
- Ensuring all the compliance with regulations, laws, processes and policies in the telecommunication systems provision.
- Selection and development of new telecommunication sites from locating sites, drawing up documents, filing documents for approval, construction drawings drafting and following through towards approval.
- Determination of the appropriate configurations of telecommunication software and hardware, ensuring mandatory telecommunication equipment performance.
- Interpretation and preparation specifications, regulations and drawings for the telecommunication equipment utilization.
Telecommunication Engineer CDR Report Preparation
- CDR Structure
CDR Report is actually a report for evaluating the degree as well as work experience in the relevant engineering field. It consist of 3 Career Episodes, Summary Statement, and CPD along with other supporting documents which include Resume, work experience certificates, degrees, transcripts, English proficiency certificates, etc.
Another reason of CDR report rejection is based on the percentage of plagiarism in the reports. According to the recent research and trend obtained by Best CDR Writing, there is higher number of rejections mainly occur because of significant plagiarism content in the Career Episodes. Thus, it is very important to check the reports for plagiarism before submitting it to Engineers Australia. Even 1% or 2% plagiarism in any of the career episode could result in rejection and imposing a ban of 12 months from Engineers Australia. Therefore, Best CDR Writing always advice their clients to make sure that their CDR Reports are 100% plagiarism free at the time of submission to Engineers Australia.
- Career Episodes Details
Each career episode must be written in a chronological order mentioning the latest project as the Career Episode 1 and then moving to other projects accordingly in Career Episode 2 and Career Episode. Career Episode is the main reflection of showing the specified engineering activities and convincing the assessor to trust in your abilities by demonstrating the projects in a professional manner following the relevant guidelines mainly provided by Engineers Australia.
During the preparation of CDR Report, one should keep in mind the basic purpose of writing the CDR. It is to prove your specified engineering activities. Usually, the rejection occurs in the reports from Engineers Australia when the career episodes lacks the specified ANSCO code duties. Thus, the assessor is not convinced with the provided engineering details in the CDR Report.
- Summary Statement
Summary Statement is actually the 3 Career Episodes summary which include explaining the career episodes fundamental points which cross matched with the career episode in the 3rd column. There are actually 3 columns in the summary statement. One is the predefined tasks list on the left end and center column in which activities related to specified tasks are required to be mentioned. Accordingly, 3rd column is utilized for cross matching that activity with the career episodes. Summary Statement is a crucial statement when preparing CDR report and thus, Best CDR Writing makes no stone unturned in preparing a perfect summary statement report.
CPD is continuous professional development sheet mainly available at Engineers Australia website. It is also the fundamental aspect of preparing the CDR Report and the applicant must mention their core CPD activities. It include trainings, seminars, industrial visits, and other related engineering activities. CPD sheet provide adequate understanding related to specified ANSZCO engineering domain.
Another fundamental aspect in preparing Telecommunication Engineer CDR Report is the Resume preparation as it is very important element in the whole evaluation process. Resume must be prepared in a manner that it highlights your main core responsibilities related to telecommunication engineering field. Resume is required to be on the Australian format as most of the employers only reviewed the resumes according to their specified standard.
Guidelines for writing the CDR Report
Before you start writing a CDR Report it is crucial to go through the set guidelines of Engineers Australia. If you don’t go through the guideline then your CDR Report will lack important information or it won’t be structured according to the set guidelines. This can lead to rejection of your CDR Report. So it is crucial to know the guideline set by Engineers Australia for writing CDR Report.
The respective guideline set by Engineers Australia is as follows:
• While writing a CDR Report you must mention or list all the professional work experience you have. This also includes employment details of any project that you have done in the past. The writer should only use A4 sized papers and shouldn’t exceed more than three pages.
• It is mandatory for the writer to know how to structure the CPD writing. It is important to mention the details in the list form. This shouldn’t exceed more than one page.
• While writing Career Episode there are guidelines that you have to follow as well. This includes writing the Career Episode with good use of vocabulary in the English language. It is mandatory to write the Career Episode within the 1000-2500 word limit. Make sure that the Career Episode only contains valuable information.
• An individual should list all his achievements in the CDR Report. Make sure to mention all the accomplishments according to the respective guideline.
• When writing a summary statement it is important to cover all the three Career episodes in the summary statement.
Why CDRReportAustralia is best for writing Telecommunication Engineer CDR Report?
CDR Report Australia is the ultimate choice of getting the Telecommunication Engineering CDR done in a professional, economical and time-friendly manner. There are other CDR writing companies who assures to provide 100% support but they don’t write back when receiving any feedback from Engineers Australia. CDR Report Australia always provide full support to each of the client until they are full satisfied and get positive approval from Engineers Australia.
CDR Report Australia have pool of Telecommunication Engineers who are also expert in preparing CDR reports and as soon as we get any confirmation of Telecommunication Engineering CDR Report from the client, we pass it to the domain specific telecommunication engineer to prepare the career episodes from the scratch. CDR Report Australia always recommend the utilization of original project reports provided from the client. In case, if the client don’t have project reports, then we have an option of providing questionnaires to the client and in exceptional cases, we also provide assistance in preparing the project reports for the client.
Below is the sample of career episode for CDR report in Telecommunication Engineering:
Top Reasons to Choose CDR REPORT AUSTRALIA:
CDR Report Australia always believe in providing top notch CDR Report writing services for Engineers Australia. CDR Report Australia has 100% success rate in all the engineering disciplines. We are in the business from last 5 years and providing trusted services for CDR writing and catering all the engineering disciplines.
- CDR Report each section is described in a coherent manner and taking into account all the features which are needed to compose quality CDR Report.
- It is recommended to give special attention to the CPD as well as Summary Statement as these are closely reviewed by the case office during the CDR Report assessment.
- Full importance is given to the numerous CDR report sections and this is from introduction to summary and ensuring that the requirements are fulfilled in precise manner.
- CDR preparation is completed from the comprehensive evaluation of the works for obtaining the details regarding the requirements from Engineers Australia.
- It is made sure to avoid the technical jargons and each error is fixed accordingly and taken care of within the needed duration of the CDR which is to be approved by Engineers Australia.
- Each CDR section is assessed according to the standards laid from the Migration Skill Assessment booklet (MSA) for providing the meticulous CDR Report.
- CDRReportAustralia.com always ensure that the client will be provided with the optimum quality CDR Report and this always linked with abiding by the Australian immigration standards specifically being framed from the Engineers Australia.
- It is mandatory to write CDR Report following the Australian English as it will have a greater impact on the case officer.
- All the points claimed are made sure by the CDRReportAustralia.com professionals that always comply with the Australian standards and consist of the required professional characteristics of the client.
In case if you have any further questions, do let us know and contact us at email@example.com to get your CDR Report done at affordable rates.